Whether it's giving a soft glow to wedding footage or an outer-worldly aura to your next sci-fi epic, Diffusion makes your clips bloom in seconds.
Select a glow color, then adjust the controls to fine-tune your results.
- Color sets glow color. Anything is possible from a subtle off-white to a surreal fuchsia.
- Blur adjusts glow softness. Higher values appear "dreamier".
- Glow adjusts glow strength.
- Ambience adjusts how much of the scene is affected. At lower values, only the brightest areas glow, but at higher values, the whole image blooms.
- Dim clamps highlights. This is useful for retaining detail and preventing glow from washing out highlights, while still having a rich overall effect.
- Blend Mode selects the way the effect interacts with your source video for a wider variety of looks.
- Blend adjusts the strength of the effect on the clip.