Selective hue allows you to select a color and shift its hue to create a completely different color in its place. This is helpful for creating a more coherent film look or fix the color of objects that do not fit your film's aesthetic.
- Source Color selects the color that will be affected by the hue shift.
- Range adjusts the color range that will be affected by hue and saturation values.
- Saturation increases or decreases the intensity of the selected color.
- Brightness increases the brightness of the selected color.
- Soften feathers the effect of the hue shift for a less harsh looking color shift.
- Strength adjusts the density of the color correction.
- Invert swaps the area affected by the Selective Hue correction into the inverse.
- Show Mask shows the mask in the color range that will be affected by color correction.
- Mask Cleanup compresses and smooths out the color mask for tighter correction accuracy.
- Mask Size increases or decreases the size of the affected area.