Color Replace swaps a selected color range in the scene with a different color.
First sample a color from the clip and adjust the Range and Fade parameters to set the range of color to manipulate. Then, assign a color to replace it with.
The Source Color control selects the color to replace.
- The Range control sets that range of of color within the vicinity of the Color choice.
- Once the Range and Color are set, use the Fade control to determine the gradual fade out of the effect on neighboring colors. A small value results in an instant switch from processed to nonprocessed. A long value causes a gradual change, resulting in a gentler blend between the processed and unprocessed areas.
- Feather blurs the boundaries between processed and unprocessed image.
- Swap sets the replacement color.
- Mix sets how much of the replacement color to mix in.
- The Shape Mask allows you to define a limited area where the Color Replace effect will be active
- Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right define the boundaries of the mask
- Curve adjusts the corners of the mask from hard to rounded angles
- Feather blurs the boundary of the mask and provides a more gradual transition
- Invert changes it so that the area outside, instead of inside, the shape mask is affected
- Enable toggles the mask on and off