Set the picture color properties and then set the smoothing and shading to define the painting style.
- Color adjusts the color richness, or saturation of the image. Turn this down to remove color; turn it up to enhance the colors.
- Brightness sets the over all light level of the image.
- Contrast sets the image contrast. Above 0 increases contrast, for darker darks and lighter lights. Below 0 reduces contrast, resulting in a duller image.
- Smoothing causes the colors to blend into smooth shades. Be careful not to turn it up too high and blur edges.
- Shading introduces strong shadows and enhances the definition of the image.
- Blend mixes the original image with the painted result. Adjust to get the right balance.