Creates a wiggling effect by moving the picture side to side in a rippling pattern oriented either vertically or horizontally.
Use the controls to dial up the wiggle behavior.
- Rate set the frequency, or width of the ripple. For a busy wiggle with lots of repeats, turn to the right. For a large, slow wiggle, drag to the left.
- Strength set the displacement caused by the wiggle. Drag to the right for increased wiggle effect. Drag to the left for a decreased wiggle.
- Drift set the wiggle shifting through the picture. The higher the drift, the faster the curves shift through.
- Crop set the the wiggle edge boundary. Some video frames have junk bordering the image that really aren't part of the picture. If the Replicateoption (see below) is chosen for edging, the junk gets copied over into the picture, which is obviously not desired. Crop insets the edge so the bad video is ignored.
- Select the behavior of the wiggle Edges by choosing one of the following:
- Replicate copy the edge of the wiggled signal over to the edge of the picture.
- Stretch hold the edge of the picture and stretch it gradually to create the wiggle, as if made out of rubber.
- Transparent leave the space between the picture frame and wiggle edge clear so the wiggle can overlay another video.
- Orientation set the wiggle orientation (side to side or up and down).