*(This Plug-in was introduced with Stylizers 5)*
What it does: Rotates and blurs the image around any point in the picture.
How to use it: Use the controls to effect the spin strength, direction and center position.
- Spin set the strength (or blur length) of the spin. Drag right to increase the length. Drag to the left to decrease.
- Direction set the direction of the blur around the original image. By default, the spin direction is 0, indicating a blur with the original image in its center. Drag to the left to make the blur rotate to the left of the image or drag to the right to shift the blur to the right.
- Blend set how much of the blur to mix in with the picture. With Blend set all the way to the left, the blur disappears. Drag to the right to increase the percentage of blur until it the original picture is completely replaced by the blurred image.
- Set the origin of the spin with the Center control.
- Strong blurs result in faded picture edges. This occurs because the original image is shifted in one direction to create the blur. To solve this, select "Original Image" from the Edges menu. This causes the original picture to be mixed in at the edges. Although this solves the problem of faded edges, it results in a picture edge that is sharper at the edges, which may or may not be desirable. If not, selected "Blank" and the image fades out at the edges. The fade level is stored in the alpha channel so you can composite another image or solid color behind the blurred image