- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- AVID Media Composer
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve
- Grass Valley EDIUS
- MAGIX VEGAS Pro
- In the Effects & Presets panel, choose Layer > New > Solid to add a new solid to your composition.
- In the Effects & Presets panel, navigate to NewBlue Titler Pro.
- Drag and drop the Title Pro effect on the new solid.
- In the Effect Controls panel, click Open to open Titler Pro.
- Open Premiere Pro.
- Choose File > New > NewBlue Titler Pro... to open an instance of Titler Pro.
- Confirm the video settings and click OK.
- Once Titler Pro has closed, the resulting title will be in the Premiere bin. To add to your sequence, drag and drop the title to a track over a video clip.
- Open Final Cut Pro X.
- In your Generators library, click NewBlue Titler Pro.
- Click a Generator size that matches your project’s aspect ratio and drag it onto the timeline.
For more details, see the following video. (Although this video features Titler Pro 4, the process is the same for Titler Pro 6.)
- In the Effect Palette, click NewBlue Titler Pro, drag it to the timeline, and drop it on a clip or an empty track slice.
- In the Effect Editor, click Launch Interface to open Titler Pro.
- Alternatively, there is a "T" button above the Media Composer timeline which will place the Titler Pro effect on the timeline.
To add a title from the Edit screen:
- In the Resolve Edit screen, open the Effects Library Toolbox and navigate to NewBlue Titler Pro.
- Click and drag the Titler Pro effect to the timeline.
- Double-click the Titler Pro clip to open Titler Pro.
To add a title from the Color screen:
- In the Color screen, open the FX library and navigate to NewBlue Titler Pro.
- Drag and drop the Titler Pro effect to your clip.
- Click the FX Settings tab.
- Click the Open Titler Pro button.
To add a title from the Title menu:
- Open EDIUS.
- In the timeline, position the playhead where you want to insert a title.
- Click the Title menu above the timeline and choose NewBlue Titler Pro.
To add a title from the Bin:
- Right-click in the bin and choose New Clip > NewBlue Titler Pro.
A title appears in the Bin.
- Double-click the title clip to open Titler Pro.
To add a title as a Media Generator:
- Open VEGAS.
- In the Media Generator library, find the NewBlue Titler Pro plug-in, click the preset thumbnail, and drag it into the timeline.
- Click the Video Media Generator icon on the clip.
- In the Video Media Generators panel, click Open Titler Pro.
To add a title as a Video Event FX:
- Open VEGAS.
- In the Video FX tab, find the NewBlue Titler Pro plug-in, click the preset thumbnail, and drag it onto a clip in the timeline.
- Click the Event FX icon on the clip.
- In the Video Event FX panel, click Open Titler Pro.