Titler Pro lets you import image and video files to incorporate into your designs. Imported videos and images will be imported as paragraphs.
Imported videos and images can be scaled, moved and rotates as well as have effects and transitions be applied to them.
Importing Videos and Images:
- Go to File> Import> Video or File>Import>Image
- Select the image or video you want to import.
- Import the file. The video or image will now appear in the Workspace Area.
Importing EPS Vectors
You may also import EPS vectors into Titler Pro. Importing EPS is helpful when using pre-designed logos or unique shapes with the ability to extrude them.
Importing EPS Vectors:
- Go to File> Import> Vector
- Select an EPS vector file from your computer
- Import the EPS file. It will now be in your workspace area.
After an EPS file is imported, you can apply styles, effects and transitions as you would with any other shape. Additionally, you can extrude vector files to instantly give them 3D depth.
Working with vector files:
- Once a vector file is imported, you can move and manipulate it in 3d space like any other paragraph.
- If the vector file has more than one element, each element can be selected and manipulated individually.
- EPS files can be extruded by increasing the Extrusion amount in Style Settings>3D Face>3D Controls.
Importing PSD Layers
Titler Pro can also import and animate Photoshop layers. This means that imported PSD files can be quickly spiced up with effects and animations for a quick and easy result.
Importing PSD files:
- Go to File>Import>PSD
- Select a PSD file form your computer
- Import the PSD File. It will now be in your workspace area.
PSD files can be fully animated and can take advantage of all of Titler Pro’s effects. However, PSD files cannot be extruded.
Working with PDS Layers:
- Once a PSD file is imported, it can be manipulated in the workspace like any other object.
- Effects and transitions can be applied from the Library.
- PSD files cannot be extruded.
Note: Animations will be applied from the lowest layer upward. If you desire the opposite effect, please rearrange your layers in Photoshop.
- Go to File>Import>Project Zip Package…
- Select an exported .zip file.
- Select an unzipping destination.
- The file will now load in Titler Pro.
The .zip file will unarchive to your designated location and will include all relevant fonts, textures and settings. If your title doesn’t look right, make sure you have the correct fonts installed first.