The Alignment menu allows you to quickly set the alignment of your paragraphs. Simply select the paragraphs you want to align and choose an option.
Choosing alignment options:
- Go to Alignment in the help menu or right click in the workspace area.
- Choose from Center in Frame, Center in frame Horizontal or Center in Fame Vertical.
- The alignment menu also lets you cycle through layers. You can bring a layer to front, bring forward, push backward or send to back.
Aligning to Frame:
The final option lets you align multiple objects. Select multiple objects and select one of the following options to align them all at one in relation to one another:
- Align Lefts: Aligns all objects to the farthest left position of a title.
- Align Centers: Will align objects to the center of the frame and in relation to one another.
- Alight Rights: Aligns all objects to the farthest right position of a title.
- Align Tops: Aligns all objects with the highest object in the frame.
- Align Middles: Aligns all objects with the middle object in the frame.
- Align Bottoms: Aligns all objects with the highest object in the frame.
- Distribute Horizontally: Evenly distributes paragraphs in relation to each other horizontally.
- Distribute Vertically: Evenly distributes paragraphs in relation to each other Vertically.