If you have reached your activation limit on any product(s), you need to diactivate the product on one or more systems to "free" actications. There are two ways of managing your activations:
NewBlue Application Manager
- On the system you'd like to deactivate, open the NewBlue Application Manager (In Start > NewBlue on Windows or your Applications folder on Mac).
- Click the gear-cog and select "Deactivate (Sign Out)."
- All products on the system are now deactivated and you are free to activate on another computer.
- Log into your account at www.newbluefx.com
- Click the "Edit" link next to "Product Activation"
- Each of your products will be listed along with the machine(s) they are currently activated on. (See screenshot below)
- Click the "X" next to the listing to deactivate the product on any particular machine.