Halovision Plus creates a halo-like aura around objects in the picture.
Set the picture properties (color, brightness, and contrast) and then apply the halo.
- Color adjusts the color richness, or saturation of the image. Turn this down to remove color; turn it up to enhance the colors.
- Brightness sets the over all light level of the image.
- Contrast sets the image contrast. Above 0 increases contrast, for darker darks and lighter lights. Below 0 reduces contrast, resulting in a duller image.
- Halo sets the width of the halo.
- Edges controls the definition of the halo edge. Turn it up for an increasingly well-defined ring around the edge of the halo.
- Blend sets the mix between the original image and the haloed image.