Halovision Plus creates a halo-like aura around objects as it blends the first clip into the second.
Set the picture properties (color, brightness, and contrast) and then apply the halo.
- Color adjusts the color richness, or saturation of the image. Turn this down to remove color; turn it up to enhance the colors.
- Brightness sets the over all light level of the image.
- Contrast sets the image contrast. Above 0 increases contrast, for darker darks and lighter lights. Below 0 reduces contrast, resulting in a duller image.
- Halo sets the width of the halo.
- Edges controls the definition of the halo edge. Turn it up for an increasingly well-defined ring around the edge of the halo.
- Tempo sets the speed at which the effect changes the image. For a sudden change, set the Tempo high. For a gradual change, set it low.
- Attack controls how fast the transition move from start to full effect.
- Release controls how fast the transition moves from full effect to end.
- Cross Fade sets the percentage of the transition that includes a cross fade of the from one clip to the next. Turn down Cross Fade for an abrupt switch between images. Turn it up for a gradual mix.