Paper Collage blends between two clips as it builds the video image from layers of colored paper.
Set the paper cutting parameters, choose the colors to paint with, and set the direction, color, and strength of the shadows.
- Rounding sets the smoothness of the paper cutting curves.
- Layers determines how many layers of paper to use.
- Balance controls the range of the slicing between bright and dark subjects. Adjust Balance to get the right look.
- Foreground sets the color to use for the brightest paper slices, which end up on the top of the collage.
- Background sets the color for the darkest paper slices, which end up at the bottom of the collage.
- Blend Colors controls the mix of Foreground and Background colors with the colors from the video itself.
- The Shadow control sets the strength of the Shadow color.
- Angle controls the angle to throw a shadow from one layer to the next.
- Tempo sets the speed at which the effect changes the image. For a sudden change, set the Tempo high. For a gradual change, set it low.
- Attack controls how fast the transition move from start to full effect.
- Release controls how fast the transition moves from full effect to end.
- Cross Fade sets the percentage of the transition that includes a cross fade of the from one clip to the next. Turn down Cross Fade for an abrupt switch between images. Turn it up for a gradual mix.