Plasma Glow transitions between two clips while creating the look of an electrical storm.
Set the color and complexity that you want, then adjust the Blur and Glow to set your final look.
- The Plasma group sets up the look of the electrical arcs from simple curved lines to rough, jagged edges.
- Complexity adjusts the amount of electricity lines in the picture, and also changes them from simple curved lines to rough, jagged edges.
- Blur rounds the electricity into soft blobs instead of hard edged lines.
- Color sets the color of the electricity.
- Flashing makes the whole frame flash the same color as the electricity. Turn this up for more flashing, or down for less flashing.
- The Blend group sets how the effect will blend into the rest of the image.
- Liquify adds water-like ripples to the transition. Positive values make the image ripple outward towards the screen, and negative values make it shrink backward.
- Glow increases the brightness and intensity of the glow.
- Tempo sets the speed at which the effect changes the image. For a sudden change, set the Tempo high. For a gradual change, set it low.
- Attack controls how fast the transition move from start to full effect.
- Release controls how fast the transition moves from full effect to end.
- Cross Fade sets the percentage of the transition that includes a cross fade of the from one clip to the next. Turn down Cross Fade for an abrupt switch between images. Turn it up for a gradual mix.