Scanner transitions between two clips, simulating the light from a photocopier scanning an image.
Set the Width and Direction of your scanner light, then adjust the Glow, Color, and Liquify settings to set your final look.
- Width sets the width of the scanner light.
- Direction sets the direction that the scanner light travels in.
- Action sets how Scanner transitions between the two clips.
- Glow increases the brightness and intensity of the scanner light.
- Color sets the color of the scanner light. Use the color dropper to select a color directly from the video. Or, click on the color swatch to create or edit the color directly. If Color is set to black, the scanner light will be transparent.
- Liquify adds water-like ripples to the transition. Positive values make the image ripple outward from the scanner light, and negative values make it shrink backward towards the scanner light.