What it does: Turns the first scene into pieces of three-dimensional confetti that blow off the screen to reveal the second scene.
How to use it: Use the controls to change the confetti's properties and behavior.
- Shading for a stronger 3D effect, control the amount of shading applied to individual confetti pieces as they face away from the camera.
- Columns control the number of vertical columns that appear. Turn the dial to the right for fewer columns, to the left for more columns.
- Rows control the number of horizontal rows that appear. Turn the dial to the right for fewer rows, to the left for more rows.
- Power set the strength of the wind blowing the confetti. Turn the dial to the left for a mild breeze, to the right for a good gust.
- Direction control the angle of the confetti rows and columns as they flow off the screen.
- Flutter set the amount of spinning, twirling turmoil of the blowing confetti.
- Check the Reverse box to make the second scene turn into confetti first.
- Vacuum cause the confetti to separate and fly backward as if sucked instead of blown away.