What it does: Slices your first scene into bouncing panels that spiral inward, then outward to re-form as your second scene.
How to use it: Use the controls to modify the panels' behavior.
- Columns set the number of vertical columns that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more columns, to the left for fewer columns.
- Rows set the number of horizontal rows that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more rows, to the left for fewer rows.
- Cohesion control the timing of the panels relative to each other. Turn all the way to the left to move the panels one by one. Turn to the right to move the panels increasingly in unison.
- Depth set the apparent distance the squares are falling. Turn the dial to the right for a longer fall, to the left for a shorter fall.
- Rotation rotate the direction of the first scene's transition to the second scene. Select horizontal, vertical or no rotation at all.
- Check the Reverse box to make an inward spiral bounce; uncheck it to make an outward spiral bounce.
- Background set a background scene.