Metallic paints the scene to look like it's hammered out of metal.
Use the controls to set the metal color, its behavior and mix with the original picture.
- Color sets the color of the metal. Either select a color from the video image by using the dropper or click on the swatch to create a color in the color dialog.
- Shine determines how shiny the metal should be. Drag all the way to the right for maximize shininess.
- Highlights sets the frequency of metallic highlights. Drag to the right to make the metal come alive with more and more shiny spots until it looks like everything is constructed of crumpled aluminum foil.
- Calibrate changes which parts of the image have metallic highlights. If the shine doesn't feel right, Drag the control to find a spot where the light levels look right.
- Metal sets how much metal is mixed into the picture. Use this in conjunction with Picture to create a nice blend between metal and original picture.
- Picture sets how much of the original picture to blend in with the metal. Mixing the metal with the original colors creates a much more appealing result. Turn up both controls to increase the brightness.