What it does: Posterize creates a print of the video image using a small set of colors.
How to use it: Set the picture color properties, the number of colors and dithering style.
- Color Shift shifts the colors around the color wheel, for example so blues become greens and greens become yellows. This is useful to effect a subtle (or not so subtle) change in the color palette.
- Color adjusts the color richness, or saturation of the image. Turn this down to remove color; turn it up to enhance the colors.
- Brightness sets the overall light level of the image.
- Levels sets the number of colors to paint with.
- Dither sets the style for blending colors together to create missing colors.