Use the Skin Touch Up effect to remove skin blemishes and to smooth skin tones without altering other areas of an image.
Sections in this article:
Video of Skin Touch Up in action
Steps to use Skin Touch Up
- Apply the Skin Touch Up effect to a scene in your video editor.
- In the Skin Touch Up settings, mark the Show Mask checkbox to view the image as a black and white mask, which can make it easier to adjust the affected area.
- Select the Color of the skin that you want to adjust.
- Adjust the Sensitivity of the mask to find the best threshold to separate the skin areas from the rest of the image.
- Clear the Show Mask checkbox.
- Adjust the Smoothing value to make the mask more or less smooth.