Drop Shadow creates a drop shadow for overlays. Use this with any keying effect or animated matte for truly stunning layered looks.
Use the controls to adjust the behavior of the fly away.
- Distance controls how far the first scene appears to fly away from the camera. Turn the dial to the left for a shorter distance, to the right for a longer distance.
- Flight Target sets the position or use the X-Y axes in the background that the scene flies to.
- Fog gives the scene a white glow. Turn the dial to the right for harshest glow, to the right for subtle or no glow.
- Shine adds a metallic sheen to the scene. (This is especially powerful when combined with Fog.)
- Check the Fade box to make the flying scene fade out as it goes away.
- Check the Reverse box to make the new scene fly toward the camera