Hand Drawn makes the scene look like it was drawn by hand by creating dark lines that sketch over vibrant colors.
Use the controls to adjust the behavior of the colors and the pen.
- Color sets the vibrancy of the colors. Drag to the right for strong, heavily saturated colors. Drag to the left for a duller, mostly colorless scene.
- Light sets the light level of the colors. Drag to the left for a very dark scene, as if drawn on a chalk board. Set all the way to the right for a bright white scene.
- Details sets the quantity of drawn lines.
- Detail Size sets the width of the lines. Drag to the right to increase the line width. Drag to the left to decrease the line width.
- Blend mixes the changed image with the original image. When turned all the way to the left, only the original image can be seen. Drag to the right to mix in the painted picture.