Oil creates the look of an oil painting.
Set the paint color properties and then set the smoothing and shading to define the painting style.
- Color Shift shifts the colors around the color wheel, for example so blues become greens and greens become yellows. This is useful to effect a subtle (or not so subtle) change in the color palette.
- Color adjusts the color richness, or saturation of the image. Turn this down to remove color; turn it up to enhance the colors.
- Brightness sets the over all light level of the image.
- Brush Size sets the size of the paint brush strokes.
- Smoothing rounds the brush strokes into soft blobs instead of hard rectangles.
- Blend sets the mix between the original image and the painted image. Use this to bring a little of the original detail back into the picture.