3D Grid Explosion slices the first scene into a grid whose dark portions blow away at one speed, while the light portions blow away at a different speed, then reveal the second scene.
Use the controls to adjust the characteristics of the explosion.
- Columns controls the number of vertical columns that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more columns, to the left for fewer columns.
- Rows controls the number of horizontal rows that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more rows, to the left for fewer rows.
- Min Velocity sets the speed that the darkest portions of the first scene blow away. Turn the dial to the right for faster speed, to the left for slower speed.
- Max Velocity sets the speed that the lightest portions of the first scene blow away. Turn the dial to the right for faster speed, to the left for slower speed.
- Dark Moves Faster swaps the dark and light velocities so that dark portions of the scene explode faster than light portions.
- Leaf Rotation sets the rotational behavior of the individual grid pieces. They can flip horizontally or vertically, simply rotate, or do nothing at all.
- Dispersion sets how fast the grid pieces move away from the center of the scene. Turn the dial to the right for greater dispersion, to the left for less dispersion.
- Fade sets the remaining grid pieces to fade into the background. Turn this up to increase the fade time.
- Check the Reverse box to run in reverse and watch the grid pieces come together to create the second scene.
The Drop Shadow group allows you to set the style and position of a shadow in order to make the image parts stand out against the background image the best.
- Offset sets the distance of the shadow from the object.
- Angle sets the direction the shadow is cast.
- Blur controls the width of the shadow edge blur.
- Color sets the color of the shadow
- Opacity controls the transparency of the shadow.