Vignette provides a rich set of options for creating soft edged vignettes in many shapes and sizes.
Control the Shape, Frame, and Border (the soft edge between the inside and the frame) characteristics.
- The Shape controls set the shape and position of the vignette:
- Position places the center of the vignette. Typically, this is the center of the screen.
- Style determines the vignette shape. Options include Ellipse and Rectangle, as well as some fun shapes including Heart and Binoculars.
- Width sets the width of the vignette.
- Height sets the height of the vignette.
- Rotation sets the rotation of the vignette shape.
- The Frame controls set the color and translucence of the frame surrounding the vignette:
- Color sets the frame color.
- Opacity sets the transparency. When the frame is not opaque, the image from an underlying composite track comes through.
- The Border controls set the texture of the vignette edge:
- Width sets the width of the soft vignette edge.
- Grain adds noise to the soft border.
- Grain Size controls the size of the noise particles.
- Flickering determines whether the noise particles change with every frame or stay the same.
- Soft Focus adds an out of focus blur to the edge of the vignette.