What it does: Dual Booster provides an innovative way to independently affect darker and lighter parts of an image, going from subtle enhancements to artistic expression.
How to use it: Try different presets to get an immediate idea of the varied impacts Dual Booster can have on your image, then adjust the controls to taste.
- The Balance group defines where and how the image's luminance is split between the Dark and Light bands:
- Center at lower values favors the Light band, while higher values favor the Dark band
- Blend sets how gradual the crossover between the Dark and Light bands is. A Blend of 0 appears steeper and harsher than a Blend of 100.
- Both the Dark and Light bands provide these two controls:
- Color adjusts the band's amount of color.
- Brightness adjusts the band's brightness.