What it does: Breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward while flipping around an axis, and then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
How to use it: You can modify the behavior by adjusting the controls.
- Columns control the number of vertical columns that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more columns, to the left for fewer columns.
- Rows control the number of horizontal rows that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more rows, to the left for fewer rows.
- Cohesion determine how tightly or loosely the panels spiral together. Turn all the way to the left to force them to spiral one at a time. Turn all the way to the right to force them to spiral as a group.
- Depth turn to the right to move the set of spiraling panes away from the camera. Use in conjunction with Tilt to create a three dimensional view of the moving grid.
- Rotation make the spiral rotation vertical or horizontal.
- Background set a background scene or color. If a color, use the dropper icon to select the color you want.
- Check the Reverse box to reverse the direction of the spiral.