What it does: Breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward, then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
How to use it: Use the controls to modify the spiral's behavior.
- Columns control the number of vertical columns that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more columns, to the left for fewer columns.
- Rows control the number of horizontal rows that appear. Turn the dial to the right for more rows, to the left for fewer rows.
- Cohesion determine how tightly or loosely the panels spiral together. Turn all the way to the left to force them to spiral one at a time. Turn all the way to the right to force them to spiral as a group.
- Depth turn to the right to move the set of spiraling panes away from the camera. Use in conjunction with Tilt to create a three dimensional view of the moving grid.
- Tilt set the direction to tilt the panes as they pull away when Depth is turned up.
- Background set a background scene.
- Check the Reverse box to reverse the direction of the spiral.