What it does: Folds your first scene into a spinning box that flies apart to reveal your second scene.
How to use it: Use the controls to change the box's characteristics.
- Delay set the time before the explosion. Turn the dial to the left for less delay, to the right for more delay.
- Power set the strength of the explosion. Turn the dial to the left for less explosive force, to the right for more explosive force.
- Spin set the direction of the spinning cube before it explodes. Turn the dial to the left or to the right to affect the direction of the spin.
- Check the Reverse box to make the box fly toward the camera instead of away from it, with the second scene revealed at the end.
- Fog give the flying scenes a white glow. Turn the dial to the right for harshest glow, to the left for subtle or no glow
- Shine add a metallic sheen to the scene. (This is especially powerful when combined with Fog.)