What it does: Turns the first clip into a grid of spinning, window louver-like panels that dissolve into the second clip.
How to use it: Use the controls to adjust the characteristics.
- Shading give the panels a shaded effect. Turn the dial to the left for less shading, to the right for more shading.
- Columns set the number of vertical panels that appear (This is only used when Horizontal Rotation is selected.). Turn the dial to the right for more panels, to the left for fewer panels.
- Rows set the number of horizontal panels that appear (This is only used when Vertical Rotation is selected.). Turn the dial to the right for more panels, to the left for fewer panels.
- Cohesion control the timing of the panels relative to e.
- Depth move the grid away from the camera. Turn the dial to the right for maximum depth, to the left for minimum depth.
- Rotation orient the panels vertically or horizontally.
- When Depth is turned up, use Tilt or the X-Y axes to set the angle of the grid so it no longer faces directly at the camera.
- Check the Reverse box to run the effect in reverse.
- Background set a background scene.