What it does: Flips the first scene over in a variety of ways, then reveals the second scene on the other side.
How to use it: Use the controls to adjust the characteristics of the flip
- Distance decide how far away from the camera the flip occurs. Turn the dial to the right to make the flip farther away, to the left to flip closer in.
- Offset set a center point for the flip axis.
- Shading give the scene a shaded effect. Turn the dial to the left for less shading, to the right for more shading.
- Use Orientation to make the flip horizontal or vertical.
- Check the Clockwise box for a clockwise flip, uncheck it for a counterclockwise flip.
- Fog give the scene a white glow. Turn the dial to the right for harshest glow, to the right for subtle or no glow.
- Shine add a metallic sheen to the scene. (This is especially powerful when combined with Fog.)
- Background set a background scene.