What it does: Displays your first scene on the inside panels of a box. The box then folds inward, with your first scene on the inside panels and your second scene on the outside top panel.
How to use it: Use the controls to change the box's folding behavior.
- Speed adjust the speed at which the box folds. Turn the dial to the left for a slower fold, to the right for a slower fold.
- Depth set how close the box is to the camera when it folds. Turn to the left to bring it closer, to the right to make it farther away.
- Use the Tilt slider and the X-Y axes to adjust the angle of the box as it folds.
- Check the Reverse box to make the box unfold instead of fold.
- Background set a background scene.