What it does: Morphs between two clips by expanding and softening the colors.
How to use it: Use the controls to specify the ways the colors from the two clips fuse together during their transition:
- Soften set the blurriness of the image colors as they fuse together. Turn to the left to keep details. Turn to the right to encourage the colors to congeal in gelatinous blobs.
- Fog encourage fog-like shades of gray to intrude over the details of the pictures. Turn to the right to increase the effect; turn to the left to decrease the effect.
- Brightness set the overall brightness of the picture. Turn to the right for a transition that washes out in the middle. Turn to the left for a darker transition.
- Color set the vibrancy of the colors during the transition. Turn to the right for heavily saturated colors. Turn to the left for dull colors.
- Tempo set the speed at which the effect changes the image. For a sudden change, turn to the right. For a gradual change, turn to the left.
- Cross Fade set the percentage of the transition that includes a cross fade of the image from the first to the second clip. Turn to the left for an abrupt switch between images. Turn to the right for an increasingly gradual mix.