What it does: Mosaic assembles the video out of a grid of painted tiles as it cross-fades between two clips.
How to use it: Just set the tile size and shape.
- Size sets the size of the tiles.
- Shape sets the shape of the tiles, from a rigid brick pattern to complex random shapes.
- The Borders option tells Mosaic to draw a black line around the tiles.
- Tempo sets the speed at which the effect changes the image. For a sudden change, set the Tempo high. For a gradual change, set it low.
- Cross Fade sets the percentage of the transition that includes a cross fade of the image from first to second clip. Turn down Cross Fade for an abrupt switch between images. Turn it up for an increasingly gradual mix.