Charcoal converts the video image into a line drawing which, unlike real charcoal, can be drawn in any color.
Set the charcoal drawing behavior and then choose colors for the charcoal and underlying surface.
- Details controls how many details in the picture to draw.
- Width sets the width of the charcoal lines.
- Contrast increases the contrast between dark and light in the picture, removing gray shades.
- Charcoal sets the pen color used for drawing the lines. Use the color dropper or color swatch to choose and edit a color.
- Surface sets the background color. Use the color dropper to select a color directly from the video. Or, click on the color swatch to create or edit the color directly.
- Turn up Color to draw the lines with the original color from the video image instead of the charcoal pen color.