After you have selected and applied a template, the Variables tab will automatically open in the Attributes Panel.
From here, you can quickly edit a title’s duration, template and other assigned variables like color or text variables.
Types of Possible Variables:
- Style Variables: Are variables that control a title’s Color, Gradient, Image or Video that can be quickly modified from the Variables tab.
- Text Variables: Are variables that control the text of a particular title, this makes it possible to change the text from the Variables tab.
- Visible Variables: Checkboxes that toggle on/off a particular variable.
Note: All Variable names can be customized by the template creator.
- You can change the name of the title by double-clicking on the title name.
- You can set the title’s duration by entering a time value in the Duration field.
- You can change text variables by clicking in the fields and changing the text.
- You can change color variables by clicking on the color swatch and switching the colors.