If you're licensed for the Title Designer, which is included in most Titler Live products except Express, you can export designs as movies or static images with alpha layers to use in other applications.
Note: The features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
What do you want to export?
Tip: To import images and movies into a design, see Import images and videos.
Do you want to create a static image of a design to use in another application or project outside of Titler Live? When you export a design as a PNG image file, the exported image includes all objects in a design and includes a transparent alpha layer.
- When a design is open in the Title Designer, choose File > Export > Image to file.
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the location on your computer where you want to save the image.
- Enter a name for the PNG file.
- Click Save.
Do you want to create a movie of a design? Exported MOV movie files include all animations and effects that are applied to a design. Exported MOV files also include an alpha layer, which is useful if you want to import the movie into a video editing application and overlay it on top of footage.
- When a design is open in the Title Designer, choose File > Export > Movie File.
- In the dialog that opens, navigate to the location on your computer where you want to save the movie.
- Enter a name for the MOV file.
- Click Save.