Most Titler Live products let you output graphics to Streamstar via NDI. This article describes how to add a Titler Live source to your Streamstar production.
Note: NDI is not available in Titler Live Express.
- Open Titler Live and create a playlist of graphics that you want to include in your Streamstar production. For details, see Create playlists.
- In Titler Live, set your output to NDI.
- Open Streamstar and select Settings > General > Camera Input Settings.
- Click the drop-down menu for your preferred input and select NDI from the list. A second drop-down menu will appear with your available NDI sources.
- Click the second drop-down menu for your preferred input and select your Titler Live NDI source.
Titler Live's NDI output is added to Streamstar and available for real-time playback.