Most Titler Live products let you output graphics to Livestream Studio via NDI and display graphics as overlays with alpha channel support. This article describes how to add a Titler Live source to your Livestream Studio production and create an alpha channel for your graphic.
Note: NDI is not available in Titler Live Express.
- Open Titler Live and create a playlist of graphics that you want to include in your Livestream Studio production. For details, see Create playlists.
- In Titler Live, set your output to NDI.
- In Livestream Studio, click the Settings button in the top-right corner.
- Click the Inputs menu.
- Click the Add button, enter a name for the input, and click OK.
- Click the Video Source drop-down list and select the NDI source from the list of NDI-enabled sources on your network.
- Click Save.
Your Titler Live graphic appears with all other inputs in your Livestream Studio multi-view. You can switch your graphic between Preview and Program monitors just like any other source.
- To enable an alpha channel with NDI, in Livestream Studio, navigate to a GFX menu and click the Add button > New Layer.
- Click the Add video source button.
- In the GFX Designer, click the Enter settings... button to bring in your NDI source as a graphic. The first input source will appear.
- Click the input source graphic in the GFX Designer.
- Click the input source graphic's Settings button, then select the NDI source.
Notice the graphic has a transparent background rather than a black background.
- If desired, use the available settings to adjust the graphic's appearance. In the following example, we scaled the title to create a full-screen graphic.
- When you are satisfied with your graphic's appearance, close the GFX Designer.
Now you can use the graphics overlay controls in the top-right corner of Livestream Studio to bring in your Titler Live graphic as an overlay with alpha channel support.