Some Titler Live products can connect to a Sportzcast Scorebot device and display real-time information. Complete the steps in this article to connect to a Sportzcast Scorebot.
Note: This feature is not available in Titler Live Social, Present, or Express.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Sportzcast design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Sportzcast input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Sportzcast input to your graphic.
- Choose Inputs > Sports > Sportzcast and select a sport to add the Sportzcast input to the graphic.
The Sportzcast input appears in the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Sportzcast input and its variables appear in the Edit / Preview panel.
- You can also add inputs to a graphic from the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel or playlist.
- To remove an input from a graphic, right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) on the name of an input in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Remove input.
- In the Sportzcast panel, enter a License ID.
- Hover the pointer over the Choose Server or enter IP address link, click the Edit button, and select a server or enter an IP address.
- Enter your Bot Number.
- If you need to change the channel to a number other than 0, enter the Channel number.
- Click Connect.
- Click the Show Inputs button in the Edit / Preview panel to view the Sportzcast input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Sportzcast list.)
- Click and drag a Sportzcast variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data for your Sportzcast input is now visible in your graphic and is updated in real time.