In most Titler Live products you can create one playlist per project, but in Titler Live Broadcast you can create 16 playlists, and in Titler Live Complete you can create two playlists. However, you are limited to 50 layers per playlist.
What do you want to do?
- Add graphics to a playlist
- Rename graphics in a playlist
- Reorder graphics in a playlist
- Replace a graphic in a playlist
- Delete a graphic from a playlist
- Rename a playlist
- Add a playlist
- Delete a playlist
- Open Titler Live either by itself or, if applicable, through an integrated product such as Wirecast. For details, see one of the articles listed in our help center's Get Started section.
The first time you open Titler Live, a new project opens with a new playlist. If you previously used Titler Live, the project you used most recently opens.
- Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the bottom of the playlist, or choose File > New Design. Repeat this step to add more graphics to a playlist.
- To see a preview of a design in the Edit / Preview panel, hover your pointer over a design in the library. For information about the different types of designs in the library, see the Library section in our Titler Live playout interface overview.
- To customize graphics, see articles in the Customize text, objects, and scenes section of our help center.
Titler Live renders a graphic after you add the graphic to a playlist. A graphic's grey status circle turns green with a checkmark after the graphic is fully rendered.
Important: Wait until a graphic finishes rendering before you push it live to ensure the graphic plays smoothly during a broadcast.
- To change the default text or other values of a graphic's variables, click a graphic in the playlist (if the graphic isn't already selected) and update the variables in the Attributes panel. Repeat this step for each graphic in the playlist.
See Update variables in live graphics for more information.
Note: A graphic renders each time you change a variable.
Your playlist is ready to broadcast.
Custom names can help you identify graphics in a playlist.
- Select a graphic in the playlist.
- Double-click the graphic's name in the field near the top-left corner of the Attributes panel.
- Enter a new name.
- Press TAB to save the new name.
The graphic's name appears in the Name column of the playlist.
Complete one of the following steps to change the order of graphics in a playlist.
Click and drag a graphic to a new position in the playlist.
Right-click on a graphic and choose Move Up or Move Down from the context menu.
Drag and drop a design from the library onto the graphic that you want to replace in the playlist.
Right-click on the graphic you want to delete, choose Delete, and click Yes when prompted to confirm the deletion.
- Double-click the name of a playlist.
- Enter a new name.
- Press ENTER to save the new name.
In Titler Live Broadcast you can create 16 playlists. In Titler Live Complete you can create two playlists.
Click the Add Playlist button.
You can delete a playlist if you're licensed for Titler Live Broadcast or Complete and have more than one playlist.
Right-click on the name of a playlist, choose Delete, and click Yes when prompted to confirm the deletion.