When you customize graphics in the Title Designer, you can apply crawl behavior to text objects in your design. Text crawls from the right side of an object's bounding box to the left side of a bounding box in a specified amount of time, even through pause points created with elastic regions in the timeline.
- The Title Designer and the features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
- The crawl setting works with static layers and cannot be combined with other animations.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist.
- Click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel.
- In the Title Designer select the text object in your design that you want to crawl.
- If necessary, click and drag the left and right sides of the bounding box to set the width of the crawl.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Attributes > Object > Global tab, mark the Crawl option.
- In the Crawl Time field, enter the number of seconds that you want the object to crawl.
- Close the Title Designer with the Green Checkmark to keep when prompted the changes you made.
- Preview the design from the Live Monitor by playing the graphic from the playlist.