If you're licensed for a Titler Live product other than express, you can customize graphics in the Title Designer.
Note: The Title Designer and the features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
- Open or create a project in Titler Live.
- To open an existing project, choose File > Open, select the desired project, and click Open.
- To create a new project, choose File > New.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, select a graphic in the playlist, then click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel.
Tip: To add a new graphic to the playlist, drag a design from the library and drop it in the playlist, or choose File > New Design. See Create playlists for more information.
The graphic opens in the Title Designer.
- In the Title Designer, make the desired changes to create graphics with the look and feel you want. See the following articles and sections in our help center for more information.
- When you're finished editing the design in the Title Designer, click the Keep changes button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the design to your project's current session and close the Title Designer.
The updated design will render in the playout interface.