- The features described in this article are only available in Titler Live Broadcast or Complete. In Titler Live Broadcast, you can broadcast unlimited channels (depending on the output you select). In Titler Live Complete, you can broadcast two channels.
- The video in this article shows an older version of Titler Live Broadcast, but the general concepts are the same in the latest version of Titler Live Broadcast and Complete.
NewBlue Live Broadcast includes these additional features:
- NDI Video over IP
- Up to 16 simultaneous channels
- Mac and Windows
- Send to all NDI switchers
- NewTek Tricaster
- Comprehensive Macro support
- 2 AirSend channels
- 16 NDI channels
- Telestream Wirecast
- Remote send from second computer via NDI
- Up to 6 channels / sources
- Synchronized with remote Wirecast switcher
- Unlimited simultaneous live titles per channel
Titler Live Broadcast supports a wide range of devices:
- All NDI compatible switchers, including NewTek Tricaster
- All HDMI compatible switchers with upstream keying, including Blackmagic, Roland, and Datavideo,
- NewTek Tricaster (via AirSend)
- Telestream Wirecast (directly and via NDI)
Go to Settings and select your device to get started.
Choose "NewTek Tricaster (AirSend)" to connect with a Tricaster via the classic AirSend API.
Network Device Interface (NDI)
Choose "NDI Remote Send" to connect with any NDI supported device, including:
NewTek Tricasters (with NDI upgrade)
Wirecast running on a second machine, via the NewBlue "Titler Live Receiver" source plugin.
More to come...
Choose "HDMI" to send the graphics out your computer's HDMI connector.
Channels correspond to independent streams being sent to your video switcher. Each tab, or playlist, corresponds to a specific channel.
When working with NewTek Tricaster (AirSend), each tab can send to one of two AirSend channels to your Tricaster.
When working with NDI Remote send, each tab is a separate NDI channel.
When working with HDMI, all tabs play out the same one HDMI device.
Each tab represents a playlist. You may add more tabs to make multiple playlists by clicking on the Add button.
You may also rename your tabs by double-clicking them and entering a new name.
Live Monitor Window
The Live Monitor is open by default. Choose View > Live Monitor to hide or show the monitor.
When you play a graphic, the name of each channel in the Live Monitor window is the same name as the playlist in which the graphic is listed.
You can send up to six streams when sending via NDI and monitor all six streams simultaneously in the Live Monitor Window.