If you previously saved a design or project, with assets, as a ZIP package, you can import that design and its assets into a new project.
Note: The Title Designer and the features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
- To ensure your design appears as you intend, verify that the ZIP file includes all relevant fonts, textures, and settings before you import the package.
- Do you want to import the ZIP package as a new design or overwrite an existing design in your playlist? Complete one of the following steps in Titler Live's playout interface:
- To create a new design, choose File > New Design, then select the new design in the playlist.
- To overwrite an existing design, select an existing design in the playlist.
- Click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel. The new design opens in the Title Designer's workspace.
- In the Title Designer, choose File > Import > Design Zip Package.
- When you're prompted to save the current design, click Don't Save.
- In the dialog that opens, select the ZIP file that contains the design and click Open.
- Preview the design to ensure it appears as it should, or customize the design as needed.
- Close the Title Designer and click Keep when Titler Live prompts you to save the design.