Some Titler Live products can connect to the Stat Crew database and display incoming data in graphics. Complete the steps in this article to connect to Stat Crew.
Note: This feature is not available in Titler Live Social, Present, or Express.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Stat Crew design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Stat Crew input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Stat Crew input to your graphic.
- Choose Inputs > Sports > Stat Crew and select a sport to add the Stat Crew input to the graphic.
Stat Crew appears in the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Stat Crew input and its variables appear in the Edit / Preview panel. (If a graphic's inputs are not visible in the Edit / Preview panel, click the Show Inputs button.)
- You can also add inputs to a graphic from the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel or playlist.
- To remove an input from a graphic, right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) on the name of an input in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Remove input.
- In the Stat Crew panel, hover the pointer over the Please browse for file or enter URL field and do one of the following:
- Click the Edit button and enter a file path or URL for the Stat Crew XML file.
- Click the Browse button, select a Stat Crew XML file on your computer, and click Open.
- Complete the following steps to connect variables to your graphic either in the Edit / Preview panel or, if licensed, in the Title Designer. (If variables are already connected to objects in your graphic, which is true if your graphic is based on a graphic from the library's Inputs section, you can follow these steps to add or change connections.)
Edit / Preview panel (in Titler Live's playout interface)
- In the Edit / Preview panel, expand the Stat Crew list to see all variables that are available for the Stat Crew input. (If the Stat Crew variables aren't visible, click the Show Inputs button.)
- Click a Stat Crew variable, then drag and drop the variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
Title Designer (not available in Titler Live Express)
- Click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel.
- In the Title Designer, click an object in your graphic that you want to connect to Stat Crew data.
- In the Variable Settings section of the Attributes > Object > Global tab, select the Stat Crew source from the drop-down list on the left.
- Select a data variable from the drop-down list on the right.
- To connect additional data variables to other objects in your graphic, repeat the previous steps in this section.
- Click the Keep button in the bottom-right corner of the Timeline panel to save the design to your project's current session and close the Title Designer.
The data in your Stat Crew input is now visible in your graphic and is updated in real time.