Some Titler Live products can connect to the Stat Crew database and display incoming data in graphics. Complete the steps in this article to display a Stat Crew scoreboard in your broadcast.
Note: This feature is not available in Titler Live Social, Present, or Express.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Stat Crew design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Stat Crew input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Stat Crew input to your graphic.
- Choose Inputs > Sports > Stat Crew Scoreboards and select a sport to add the Stat Crew input to the graphic.
The Stat Crew input appears in the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Stat Crew input and its variables appear in the Edit / Preview panel.
- You can also add inputs to a graphic from the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel or playlist.
- To remove an input from a graphic, right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) on the name of an input in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Remove input.
- Hover the pointer over the Please browse for file or enter URL field in the Stat Crew panel and do one of the following:
- Click the Edit button and enter a file path or URL for the Stat Crew XML file.
- Click the Browse button, select a Stat Crew XML file on your computer, and click Open.
- Click the Show Inputs button in the Edit / Preview panel to view the Stat Crew input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Stat Crew list.)
- Click and drag a Stat Crew variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data in your Stat Crew input is now visible in your graphic and is updated in real time.