Titler Live Broadcast can display real-time Twitch alerts in your design. Complete the steps in this article to connect to Twitch.
Note: This feature is only available in Titler Live Broadcast.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Twitch design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Twitch input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Twitch input to your graphic.
- Choose Inputs > Gaming > Twitch and select a Twitch input to add that input to the design.
The Twitch input appears in the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel and in the playlist for that graphic. In addition, the Twitch input and its variables appear in the Edit / Preview panel.
- You can also add inputs to a graphic from the Input drop-down list in the Attributes panel or playlist.
- To remove an input from a graphic, right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) on the name of an input in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Remove input.
- In the Twitch panel, click one of the buttons and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to Twitch.
- Click the Show Inputs button in the Edit / Preview panel to view the Twitch input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Twitch list.)
- Click and drag a Twitch variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To disconnect a variable from an object in your graphic, right-click a variable in the Edit / Preview panel and choose Disconnect variable.
The data for your Twitch input is now visible in your graphic and updated in real time.