When you customize graphics in the Title Designer, you can loop videos and animations to create dynamic backgrounds. During playback, the affected object in the design will loop continuously, even through pause points created with elastic regions in the timeline.
Note: The Title Designer and the features described in this article are not available in Titler Live Express.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist.
- Click the Edit Title Design button in the Attributes panel.
- In the Title Designer, select the animated object in your design that you want to loop.
- In the NTX Playback Features section of the Attributes > Object > Global tab, mark the Loop option.
- Enter a time, in seconds, that the object's animation should start and end in the Loop Start and Loop End fields.
Tip: You can move the playhead in the timeline and click one of the Use Cursor buttons to enter the playhead's position as the loop's start or end time.
- Enter a time, in seconds, in the Loop Delay field to specify how much time should lapse between loops.
- Preview the design and make any necessary changes.
- Close the Title Designer and click Keep when prompted to save the changes you made.