Titler Live Broadcast can connect to Tiltify and display real-time campaign updates in your design.
Note: This feature is only available in Titler Live Broadcast.
1. In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a Tiltify design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a Tiltify input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the Tiltify input to your graphic.
2. Select the new Graphic Layer in the Layer Workspace(if it's not already selected), then choose Select a data source > Gaming > Tiltify and select a Tiltify input to add that data source to the design.
3. The Tiltify input appears in the 3rd tab in the Layer Properties panel and in the Data Source column on that Graphic Layer in the Layers Workspace. In addition, the Tiltify input and its variables appear in the Preview window.
Note: The Stream Labels input appears in the Multi Entry tab and the Live Data tab in the Layer Properties panel as well. However, since you are using an external data source the tabs will automatically populate and are not needed for this workflow. See to manually update to learn more
- To remove a data source from a graphic, Select a data source > General > Text File Reader > and choose None in the Data Source column.
- Click one of the buttons in the Tiltify panel and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to Tiltify.
- Enter your Tiltify campaign API key, then click Save.
- Click the Link Data button in the Preview panel to view the Tiltify input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the Tiltify list.)
- Click and drag a Tiltify variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To remove an input from a graphic layer navigate to the Preview panel. Click the link data button, then right click on the data source name and choose Remove input.
The data for your Tiltify input is now visible in your graphic and updated in real time.